The customer is a live marketplace for buying and selling limited edition sneakers, watches, handbags, and streetwear. Buyers place bids, sellers place asks, and when a bid and and ask meet, the transaction happens automatically – across a true market place.
Currently, they are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to help them with data processing, analyzing the large data sets, and finding ways to scale up their business.
- Collaborate with the client’s team and become a part of a multicultural environment.
- Work directly with development team and product owner.
- Create tools and infrastructure for analysis large data sets.
Education and Experience Required:
- At least 2 years of commercial experience with Python (Jupyter, pandas, numpy)
- Experience building ETL data pipelines
- Hands on experience with DW platforms like Redshift, Snowflake
- AWS experience: S3, IAM, VPC, RDS
- Strong mathematical and statistical skills
- Great algorithmic skills
- SQL knowledge
- A master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar
Would be a plus:
- Experience with PySpark, Glue
- Experience with ElasticSearch or Solr
- Knowledge of BI tools (Tableau, Data Studio, QuickSight)
- Good time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good presentation and communications skills
- Flexible creative thinking
- Proactive mindset
What we Offer:
You will join a team of professionals who knows how to build world-class products.
We offer a competitive market salary, flexible working hours, and a premium insurance package.
Wide range of cool opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Paid sick-leaves and vacations.