Our client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of eyeglass lenses and ophthalmologic instruments. The business group develops and produces offerings for the entire eyeglass value chain that is distributed globally.
Currently, they are looking for an experienced DevOps professional who will be up for a challenge to help them redefine a glasses market and build reliable, scalable, and secure infrastructure.
- Design, configure and create infrastructure according to the project requirements.
- Create and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Collaborate with the client’s team and become a part of a multicultural environment.
- Strong Linux/Unix administration skills
- Software lifecycle management experience
- Networking fundamentals (switching, routing, load balancing)
- Code Versioning (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Scripting/programming skills (Bash, Python/Ruby, etc.)
- Experience with relational DBMS (PostgreSQL/MySQL etc.)
- Excellent written communication and the ability to communicate verbally with the customer (English)
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
DevOps skills (at least two of the following):
- Experience with MS Azure cloud
- Cloud orchestration (Terraform, etc.)
- Continuous Integration/Delivery for web and mobile applications
- (Azure DevOps/Jenkins/GitLab CI etc.)
- Configuration management (Ansible/Chef/Puppet/Salt)
- Monitoring tools (Grafana, Prometheus, Datalog, etc.)
- Log analytics (ELK/EFK stack, Azure Monitor, Splunk, etc.)
- NoSQL DB knowledge (Redis, Memcached, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.)
- Other cloud/virtualization experience (GCP, AWS, Docker ecosystem, KVM/XEN, Vagrant etc.)
- Understanding of containerization concepts, scheduling and orchestration systems
- Understanding of Distributed Systems concepts, High Availability, vertical and horizontal scalability
- Good time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good presentation and communications skills
- Flexible creative thinking
- Proactive mindset
What we Offer:
You will join a team of professionals who knows how to build world-class products.
We offer a competitive market salary, flexible working hours, and a premium insurance package.
Wide range of cool opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Paid sick-leaves and vacations.