The customer is a live marketplace for buying and selling limited edition sneakers, watches, handbags, and streetwear. Buyers place bids, sellers place asks, and when a bid and and ask meet, the transaction happens automatically – across a true market place.
Currently, they are looking for an experienced DevOps professional who will be up for a challenge to help them in finding ways to scale up their business.
- Design, configure and create infrastructure according to the project requirements.
- Create and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Collaborate with the client’s team and become a part of a multicultural environment.
- Strong Linux/Unix administration skills;
- Software lifecycle management experience;
- Networking fundamentals (switching, routing, load balancing);
- Versioning (Git, SVN, etc.);
- Scripting/programming skills (Bash, Python, Go, etc.);
- Monitoring tools (Datadog, Grafana, Prometheus, etc.);
- Log analytics (ELK stack, Sumologic, Splunk, etc.);
- Experience with relational DBMS (MySQL, AWS Aurora, PostgreSQL, etc.);
- Cloud computing (AWS);
- Understanding the containerization concepts (Docker ecosystem);
- Experience with container orchestration systems in AWS (AWS EKS, eksctl, Helm, Nginx Ingress);
- Excellent written communication and the ability to communicate verbally with the customer (English);
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience).
- Cloud configuration, IaaC (Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.);
- Configuration management (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt, etc.);
- Experience with hashicorp products (Consul, Vault );
- Continuous Integration/Delivery (CircleCI, Harness, Jenkins, GitLab CI, etc.).
- Practice experience with second cloud platform (MS Azure Cloud, GCP);
- NoSQL DB knowledge (Redis, Memcached, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.);
- Understanding of Distributed Systems concepts, High Availability, vertical and horizontal scalability.
- Good time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good presentation and communications skills
- Flexible creative thinking
- Proactive mindset
What we Offer:
You will join a team of professionals who knows how to build world-class products.
We offer a competitive market salary, flexible working hours, and a premium insurance package.
Wide range of cool opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Paid sick-leaves and vacations.