The customer is a live marketplace for buying and selling limited edition sneakers, watches, handbags, and streetwear. Buyers place bids, sellers place asks, and when a bid and and ask meet, the transaction happens automatically – across a true market place.
They are currently in search for experienced FullStack (JS) engineer to join their Data team.
- 60-70% BE development on Node.js
- 30-40% FE development on React.js
- Contributing to microservices development based on AWS
- New features development for multiple Web clients
- 3+ years of experience as a Full-stack Engineer (Node.js, React.js, Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- Experience working with Data streams (Kafka).
- Understand web application and software architecture.
- Experience with developing responsive web apps.
- Experience with writing semantic HTML5, CSS3, and CSS pre processors like Sass and Less.
- Understanding of app/browser performance improvement techniques and potential cross-browser issues.
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Upper-intermediate spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of other JS frameworks (Angular, Vue.js) will be a major plus.
- Good time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good presentation and communications skills
- Flexible creative thinking
- Proactive mindset
What we Offer:
You will join a team of professionals who knows how to build world-class products.
We offer a competitive market salary, flexible working hours, and a premium insurance package.
Wide range of cool opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Paid sick-leaves and vacations.