The client is a producer of electric scooters and other products around the world. A key success factor for the client is global growth. As a result of Covid-19, the client has requested support in scaling up their business. The focus of the engagement would be on co-creation engineering support on Backend, iOS and Android and other software development tasks.
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Participate in requirements analysis, research implementation ways and possibilities
- Proactively engage in researches, discussions, and decisions on software architecture and internal coding style, architecture, process, and another standard establishment
- Write unit and integration tests
- Collaborate with the team members and customer representatives
- Perform code reviews and share best practices with colleagues
- 3+ years of commercial experience in software development with Golang
- 8+ years of experience in software development
- Relational, NoSQL database experience
- Experience in development with cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Strong knowledge in every step of the software development cycle: analysis, design & development, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in payment systems integration
- Good English and willingness to speak directly to the customer
- Good time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good presentation and communications skills
- Flexible creative thinking
- Proactive mindset
What we Offer:
You will join a team of professionals who knows how to build world-class products.
We offer a competitive market salary, flexible working hours, and a premium insurance package.
Wide range of cool opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Paid sick-leaves and vacations.