Our client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of eyeglass lenses and ophthalmologic instruments. The business group develops and produces offerings for the entire eyeglass value chain that is distributed globally.
Currently, they are looking for an experienced Node.JS professional who will be up for a challenge to help them redefine a glasses market and create new products.
- Programming to perform a variety of programming assignments
- Writing well-designed, efficient and testable codes from functional design specifications
- Participation in all stages of the development lifecycle: design, coding, unit testing, and deployment
- Collaborate with the client’s team and become a part of a multicultural environment.
- Design and build new features and microservices.
- Code review and automation testing.
- 3+ years of experience as a Full-stack Engineer (Node.js, React.js, Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- Familiar with object-oriented design
- Experience with developing responsive web apps.
- Experience with writing semantic HTML5, CSS3, and CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less.
- Understanding of app/browser performance improvement techniques and potential cross-browser issues.
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery (Jenkins, Docker).
- Upper-intermediate spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of other JS frameworks (Angular, Vue.js) will be a major plus.
- Good time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good presentation and communications skills
- Flexible creative thinking
- Proactive mindset
What we Offer:
You will join a team of professionals who knows how to build world-class products.
We offer a competitive market salary, flexible working hours, and a premium insurance package.
Wide range of cool opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Paid sick-leaves and vacations.