Our client is a startup from Israel working in financial sector. The product developed by our client protects the financial transactions of end users from fraud using AI / ML technologies. We are looking for a full-stack senior developer to join the distributed engineering team to develop the next version of the product.
- Be a part of the team working on the full development lifecycle according to the SCRUM methodology and technical aspects
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Code, test and operate node.js based services and stacks
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure, based on AWS environment
- Integrate the data storage, based on non-SQL databases
- Practical experience working with RESTful API
- Understanding of accessibility, security compliance and SW code security
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application and working with Big-Data
- Understanding of application deployment with AWS specific
- CI/CD approach mindset
- Advantage: Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Advantage: Basic understanding of Machine Learning concepts
- Advantage: Experience in developing a Machine Learning pipeline
- Good time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good presentation and communications skills
- Flexible creative thinking
- Proactive mindset
What we Offer:
You will join a team of professionals who knows how to build world-class products.
We offer a competitive market salary, flexible working hours, and a premium insurance package.
Wide range of cool opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Paid sick-leaves and vacations.